This campaign has been completed!
The government of Canada assured that it will continue accepting and preparing applications for permanent residence. It will also continue reviewing applications for study permits, work permits, and visitor visas. Even though there are travel restrictions at the moment, you can still apply for a visa to come to Canada once the pandemic is over!
Immigration Canada Pro announces a free assessment promo campaign!
In response to the COVID-19 crisis, Immigration Canada Pro decided to announce a free assessment promo campaign! We created the online easy-navigating form that will allow us to assess your chances to immigrate to Canada, to obtain a study permit or work permit, or just to visit our country.
Fill out the form if you meet one of the following:
- Do you have one year of work experience in Canada in the occupation that requires appropriate education; or work experience in a managerial position? Are you a foreign student studying in Canada?
- Are you from 20 to 35 years old, have higher education, at least three years of experience in your occupation, and the knowledge of English and/or French?
- Do you work in one of the trades such as electrician, constructor, equipment technician, welder, mechanic, agricultural specialist, cook, trucker, butcher or baker?
- Are you ready to enroll or have already enrolled in an academic study program at a Canadian university or college?
- Have you found a job in Canada and your employer is ready to support your relocation to Canada?
Please note, we will contact only those candidates who are eligible for one of the immigration pathways. If you are eligible, we will contact you to schedule a free 30 minutes consultation with one of our representatives!