Immigrating to Canada, applying to study in Canada, moving to work or starting a business in Canada is a very responsible step. Before starting the process, you need to understand all the details of each case, since each immigration case is unique! That is why you need an assessment of your case.
There are many immigration companies online that provide a free assessment. Some of them will send you an invitation to book a paid consultation to discuss your chances. Some will ‘congratulate’ you for making the first step to your ‘Canadian dream’ by asking for a deposit payment. Finally, some will just copy-paste some generic text with your name in the heading, promising you dozens of immigration programs available for you. We don’t play these games.
On the other hand, there are a lot of potential immigrants who approach us just to gather some information and free advice. Such people plan to file their applications without taking our services. In order to concentrate on those who indeed are interested to use our professional assistance we charge a small fee for the time, we will spend assessing your case. This fee will be deducted from the total cost of our services once we sign the service agreement.
Co-Founder and Director of Immigration Canada Pro
Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant
CICC License Number R706744
How is the assessment provided?
Evaluation of your chances to move to Canada is made through “brainstorming” by our team. We use the method of elimination to select all possible ways of immigration for the case. After that, we apply a scholarly approach, which is based on the assessment of regulations and official forecasts of the government. We take into account immigration statistics for the relevant programs, the country of citizenship of the candidate, the main occupation and the experience of the applicant. We choose the most successful immigration strategy for each individual case. The assessment of your chances to move to Canada includes several stages:
To assess your chances to immigrate, visit, study, work or open business in Canada you need to fill out the online assessment form below. Please carefully answer all questions in the assessment form. The information that is requested in the form is extremely important in order to correctly identify all options for your moving to Canada. After we receive your profile, we will carefully review it.
Once you complete the online form and click on the ‘submit’ button, you can click the button at the bottom of the page to get to the booking page. There you can select a day and time which is convenient for you to get a consultation. The cost of the consultation will be deducted from your total due if we sign the retainer agreement.
Once you booked the consultation, we will contact you to confirm the details of the consultation. The Individual Consultation can be performed by phone or Zoom. During the consultation, we will provide you with information on all relevant immigration pathways you might be eligible for. In addition, you will have a chance to ask us all the questions you might have.
To whom we advise to seek our advice:
- Do you have one year of work experience in Canada in the occupation that requires appropriate education; or work experience in a managerial position? Are you a foreign student studying in Canada? Probably one of the federal or provincial economic programs for candidates with Canadian work experience may be suitable for you.
- Are you from 20 to 35 years old, have higher education, at least three years of experience in your occupation, and the knowledge of English and/or French? You may be able to immigrate under one of the federal or provincial economic programs.
- Do you work in one of the trades such as electrician, constructor, equipment technician, welder, mechanic, agricultural specialist, cook, trucker, butcher or baker? You may be able to immigrate to Canada under one of the federal or provincial economic programs for tradespeople
- Have you found a job in Canada and your employer is ready to support your relocation to Canada? You need to get a work permit to legally work here, and your employer needs to get permission (LMIA) to hire a foreign specialist.
- Can you work as a caregiver and look after children and the elderly? We can find the right immigration program for caregivers.
- Are you a Canadian citizen or permanent resident who wants to sponsor a spouse from abroad? We will help you apply for spousal sponsorship
- Are you a Canadian citizen or permanent resident who wants to bring your parents to Canada? We will help you apply for the Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship or a Supervisa.
- Do you have business management experience, personal capital and a willingness to invest it in your business in Canada? We will help you open a new or purchase an existing business in Canada! Complete the form for Business Owners/Operators.
- Do you have an innovative start-up idea or already own a start-up? Are you ready to invest in another start-up to get permanent residence in Canada? Please fill out the form for the Start-Up Visa Program.
- Are you ready to enroll or have already enrolled in an academic study program at a Canadian university or college? You need to get a study permit to study in Canada.
Assessment form by Immigration Canada Pro
It will take about ten minutes to complete the form.
Thank you for completing the assessment form. One of our representatives will contact you within the next 72 hours. You can also book a consultation with a licensed immigration consultant by clicking the button below.
Follow us on Facebook и Instagram! Immigration Canada Pro is the most informed immigration company!